Information for disabled visitors and residents in the Yorkshire Dales
For information about hotel accommodation suitable for disabled visitors to the Yorkshire Dales please visit the following (externally maintained) websites:
- Disabled access hotels in and around the Yorkshire Dales
- Friendly Places (accommodation directory - includes "disabled friendly" accommodation in the North Yorkshire area)
The following news stories may be of interest:
The following organisations provide information and facilities for visitors and residents in and near to the Yorkshire Dales. [N.B. Sites are listed in (approximate) alphabetical order.]:
- Access the Dales
- The Follifoot Park Disabled Riding Group
- The Motor Neurone Disease Association (Yorkshire Dales branch)
- SCAD - The Skipton and Craven Association for the Disabled (providing special transport for disabled visitors to the region)
The following disabled related sites may also be of interest:
For more general information on disabled access and mobility products, please visit the Eagle Disabled Resources directory.
[Please mention the Eagle Intermedia Yorkshire Dales website when making your enquiries.]
IMPORTANT: Please note that links may refer to web pages which are maintained elsewhere (i.e. not on the Eagle Intermedia Yorkshire Dales site). The information on establishments and other products listed on these external sites (as well as those included on the Eagle Intermedia Yorkshire Dales site) are supplied by external third parties whose products and services are independent of, and not necessarily endorsed by Eagle Intermedia Publishing Ltd. Please read the copyright notice and disclaimer for further details.